1 (edited by Russell_Harding 2015-04-18 00:34:32)

Topic: Miss Anne

This is an old Little Richard song it was also recorded by the late Johnny Winter I upped the tempo a bit had a lot fun with the editing hope ya enjoy
I removed this video for lack of interest

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Re: Miss Anne

Sounds good  Russ the   organ machine  works  really  well ,like  it

Grah1 wrote:

Sounds good  Russ the   organ machine  works  really  well ,like  it

Thanks Graham the C9 did its job I recorded the organ sounds with the Modern Tele the LP is a bit to much bottom power smile

I enjoyed that Russell, well done sir.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

bluejeep wrote:

I enjoyed that Russell, well done sir.

BJ appreciated! smile

Russell  I am loving it well done all thw way around,(split screens,effects etc.).   Packers Seahawks  game a little later today,Go Packers!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

Russell  I am loving it well done all thw way around,(split screens,effects etc.).   Packers Seahawks  game a little later today,Go Packers!!

Thanks dino I shot all the video with my webcam and mixed 10 tracks in my Tascam and used Audacity to render it to a mp3 to make it easier to work with.  I did spend over 6 hrs on the video editing started and 9pm and finished at a little past 3am.  on a side note the Packers lost on a fumbled onside kick that bounced off the guys helmet the rest is history they should have won but the planets must have been aligned wrong.  bah humbug smile

I watched the whole game I still think the packers outplayed them.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks for introducing me to a new song! Maybe I'm the only one, but to my ears, it sure sounds like Little Richard influenced the early Beatles.

dino48 wrote:

I watched the whole game I still think the packers outplayed them.

Except for special teams. There, the Seahawks had some really impressive plays.

Good Job Russell!  You sure havin' fun with the new toys, and the music ain't too bad either.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Great job, Russell! It sure doesn't take you long to figure out how to put new gear to good use ... nicely done!

Artie'splaying wrote:

Thanks for introducing me to a new song! Maybe I'm the only one, but to my ears, it sure sounds like Little Richard influenced the early Beatles.

Glad ya enjoyed it, Little Richard, Chuck Berry and a few other early rock and rollers influenced the Beatles as well as myself

Doug_Smith wrote:

Good Job Russell!  You sure havin' fun with the new toys, and the music ain't too bad either.

Doug I love new toys am still a kid at heart "the music aint to bad" is kinda like its almost good lol smile

Tenement Funster wrote:

Great job, Russell! It sure doesn't take you long to figure out how to put new gear to good use ... nicely done!

Thank you TF I have a lot of time on my hands to do my little projects and I watched several videos that helped a lot smile