Topic: Line 6 spider 30

Went to my local guitar shop today to have a look at a Peavy vypr 30 that they said I might be interested in ,sounded great reasonable price but so complicated to set up.
I noticed they had a line 6 spider 30   I at least know what I'm doing with that as I have the spider 75 in Crete and it sounds great and is a reliable amp plus it was 30 pounds cheaper .

Re: Line 6 spider 30

Though the peavy may be a bit more complicated to set up, think of all the fun playing with it to get "your" new sound. On the other hand, familiarity is hard to beat as well. Just close your eyes and let your ears decide for you! Witch ever choice you make will be a good one. And perhaps a bit premature, but happy new amp day!

Happy new amp day,I have a Peavy decade and it has been very good at all stages.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I bought the line 6  its a good amp and of course like all line 6 products upgradeable by usb plus as I said before I know what I'm doing with it.

Happy NAD, Graham! I've never played a Line 6 amp, but they certainly have a great reputation ... it should serve you well.

Happy NAD!  Enjoy it and have fun!  wink

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Happy NAD! I have a Line 6 spider 15 and like it a lot. Pretty indestructable and user friendly.

hi grah, i've got a peavy bandit 112 which i've had since noah got sea sick! and i have to say it's durable (it has to be with all the humping into backs of vans and cars) so if the line 6 is as good then you're onto a winner.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill I've  had  a  line 6 spider 75 since  they  came out its  been superb I did 4hr long sessions  with it  twice a week  for  2yrs  and  it never  gave  a problem so if  the  30 performs as well Ill be  very  happy .Reports  will follow .

10 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2015-01-22 14:46:50)

mekidsdad wrote:

Happy NAD! I have a Line 6 spider 15 and like it a lot. Pretty indestructable and user friendly.

So do I, Amy. I like it a lot and agree about it being easy to use. I also have the Fender "Band In A Box 15". [i]That[i] one is a tad more difficult (for this ol' boy, anyway) with a LOT of settings. I keep the instructions handy and use it mostly for the keyboard - when I can get someone to come and join me in the music room (also known as the front living room, which my wife generously lets me use) which is never! smile

Have a good rest of the week!

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com