Re: Picks Around the World

Bump!!

A conversation between Amy and Bill made me think that Bill might like to receive the parcel if it is still doing the rounds. Just a thought.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Send me an email - with a forwarding address and I will send it.
Mrs whitewater still improving, though still bedridden - she can talk, and sometimes sings along.
It has been a long, tough six months.
Randy

Hank's prosepctive gutiar player said: "Mr Williams, I'm not sure I can play for you, the onliest chords I know are C D & G"
Hank repleis, after a short pause: "Well, what else is there?"

I'm not sure of the subject matter, but I understand that our Randy's Wife has passed, so I would like to add our belated condolences to all of yours.

Bill and Dondra Craig

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Bill, she had a stroke last year - and has been improving - still in bed, but manages to get to the bathroom on her own.
Thanks for you thoughts,
Randy

Hank's prosepctive gutiar player said: "Mr Williams, I'm not sure I can play for you, the onliest chords I know are C D & G"

Wherever the package goes next, I would like to use my Originator privileges  and call next dibs. I think it would be cool to have the package for chordiestock III.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

topdown wrote:

Wherever the package goes next, I would like to use my Originator privileges  and call next dibs. I think it would be cool to have the package for chordiestock III.

Great idea!! smile

God bless you Whitewater. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

td - email me an address, and I will forward it as soon as I can - by Tuesday/Wednesday the 10th or 11th
Randy

As this has been brought up elsewhere I will bring the original thread to the fore.

Roger

As I recall, I did email ww55 my address way back when and never heard from him. It sure would be cool to resurrect this project.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Hey.  It's only been a year and a half.  Give him time. 

OK.  So maybe it dropped off.  If I recall WW55 was having some health issues.  I hope he's turned the corner and just doesn't have time for us.  I enjoy his whitewater paddling, campfire, fishing stories.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

topdown wrote:

As I recall, I did email ww55 my address way back when and never heard from him. It sure would be cool to resurrect this project.

Glad too see you got your reserectied picks up. That is a great post.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I have just checked his profile and found this:

Last post:  2015-02-06 14:50:39

So he is around even if he has not posted anything lately. Perhaps you should drop him a line Jeff and see if he can get it back to you.

Roger