Topic: font size

Can you increase the font size when printing off your song list?

regards
Frank Dillon

Re: font size

Howdy Frank and Welcome to Chordie!!

It appears that if you choose a larger font on the song page and then print it, it does print as shown (ie Larger). Font size is selectable on the right side options frame.  At least in the Chrome browser.  Your mileage may vary with a different browser.  I usually run Firefox on a Linux platform, but installed Chrome for this test.  Safari is an unknown, and I have not used a Mac for years, so will not commit to any of the "fruit" devices out there, or "little robot" apps that might be on a mobile device.  Not that there's anything wrong with them, just my eyes enjoy not having to squint at a display smaller than 14 inches.

You may also have some font size options available in your printer settings preferences, and as a last resort, you can also choose print to file as a PDF and manipulate the resulting document to your liking and then either save or print.

Hope that is helpful, and I'm sure others will be along to welcome you to the forums, and offer additional advice if I missed a base or two.

Welcome Aboard!
Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare