Re: Picks Around the World

Bump!!

A conversation between Amy and Bill made me think that Bill might like to receive the parcel if it is still doing the rounds. Just a thought.

Roger

Send me an email - with a forwarding address and I will send it.
Mrs whitewater still improving, though still bedridden - she can talk, and sometimes sings along.
It has been a long, tough six months.
Randy

Hank's prosepctive gutiar player said: "Mr Williams, I'm not sure I can play for you, the onliest chords I know are C D & G"
Hank repleis, after a short pause: "Well, what else is there?"

I'm not sure of the subject matter, but I understand that our Randy's Wife has passed, so I would like to add our belated condolences to all of yours.

Bill and Dondra Craig

My Dementia Blog: www.wheretobud.blogspot.com  also Alzheimer's Interview  http://www.engadget.com/2011/07/14/15-m … e-journey/
Takamine Jasmine accoustic/electric ----- PEARL DRUMS/Paiste Cymbals
Epi Les Paul Studio and Galveston accoustic/electric bass and Rogue Beatle Bass

Bill, she had a stroke last year - and has been improving - still in bed, but manages to get to the bathroom on her own.
Thanks for you thoughts,
Randy

Hank's prosepctive gutiar player said: "Mr Williams, I'm not sure I can play for you, the onliest chords I know are C D & G"

Wherever the package goes next, I would like to use my Originator privileges  and call next dibs. I think it would be cool to have the package for chordiestock III.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

topdown wrote:

Wherever the package goes next, I would like to use my Originator privileges  and call next dibs. I think it would be cool to have the package for chordiestock III.

Great idea!! smile

God bless you Whitewater. 

- Zurf

"Forced means you're painting a train blue."  - Jets60
"If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome!" - Mekidsmom
"Don't ever apologize for what you have worked hard for." - Pete Benson
Official recipient of B chord amnesty.

td - email me an address, and I will forward it as soon as I can - by Tuesday/Wednesday the 10th or 11th
Randy