Topic: Kanye West Is An Idiot

eom

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: Kanye West Is An Idiot

Totally agree - KW is an idiot.

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

To think that Mr. Ego West should try to steal the stage from wonderful alien magic man Beck!
However I personally was just watching Beck the whole time because he's just for more entertaining, so wasted effort there...

+ Ted Nugent for saying American Indians they should go back to where they came from. Ted they're from America.

Thick as two short planks

I'm just not a fan of Kanye West's genre as a whole.

HipHop isn't based much on musicianship, although there may be some good musicians in the genre. HipHop does have some creativity to it, but it is more based on sound sampling/editing, lyrics, and performance. I also find a lot of the HipHop themes either irrelevant to my way of life, or offensive to my values.

I'm a musician, so the music will always come first ... 'nuff said.

I disagree Kanye is not an idiot because publicity is what sustains him not talent, and as long as his name is mentioned in good or bad press he has accomplished his main objective and once the public stops mentioning his name(hopefully) he will fade in the air like a bean fart on a windy day.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Russell_Harding wrote:

I disagree Kanye is not an idiot because publicity is what sustains him not talent, and as long as his name is mentioned in good or bad press he has accomplished his main objective and once the public stops mentioning his name(hopefully) he will fade in the air like a bean fart on a windy day.

Ditto,I hate rap and hip hop. I love your line about fade in the air Russell.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:
Russell_Harding wrote:

Ditto,I hate rap and hip hop. I love your line about fade in the air Russell.

lol I couldn't help myself lol

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Russell it was done at the right moment!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman