Topic: Books

I'm not  sure  if  this   is  allowed  so  if it  isn't  please  remove  this  post .But  I  found  out   that  one  of the  guys  at  the  Lancaster  Blues  club   has  written a  book on early  blues history  ,The  book  is  called  Railroadin Some   by  Max  Haymes  Its  full  of  interesting stuff including  lyrics and illustrations .
Like I  say  if this  is  a transgression of the  rules   then I  apologise  but  its  worth a  read  if  you  can find  a  copy .

Re: Books

Sounds like it would be a good read I am going too see if I can find a copy.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

We've discussed books before and they weren't even music books. So yeah, if we can discuss sports I can't see why we can't discuss books.

Well done to your friend.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Thanks Phill It  is   a  good book  ,Perhaps  not  generally  available in  your  local  shop   but  certainly  on amazon  if  any  one  is  interested .

It would only be a violation if you provided a link that the moderators thought was likely that you were receiving a financial benefit from it. We're definitely allowed to make personal observations and recommendations.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Grah 1. Do you have the ISBN.

Thick as two short planks

978 0 9547068 3 8

Thank you Grah 1.
It will be ordered A.S.A.P.

Thick as two short planks