Topic: Digitech

Hi all, anybody out there had any experience with the Digitech Vocalist Life 2, like to hear from you with your comments

Life is but a journey that I don't want to end, that now my day's with D and my guitar I spend.

Re: Digitech

hi roger, i've been using one for about 2 years now and i think it's great value, the only downer is that though it has reverb it doesnt have echo, and you some times need it! to be honest i heard someone else use one and thought it sounded great, as you can get that eagles sound or the everleys harmony as long as your guitar stays in tune. i can recomend it.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I just bought the Digitech Live 5 and it is amazing!

4 (edited by beamer 2014-05-27 21:37:26)

In my case unfortunately,, you have to be able to at least get close to singing on key for any of the vocal processors to sound good LOLOLOL ( maybe I should go play with one and see what it can do for me?? I need all the help I can get.)

Is this mainly based for acoustic? has anyone tried rocking it out?
Question though if your running guitar effects, do you take your line out from the vox processor and then into your effects chain? I would think an effects chain could really muddy up the Vox processor.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

hey beamer,

1st, yep often use it on Status Quo, 50's rock or any heavier songs that require a harmony in the chorus etc.

2nd, guitar goes straight into the Digitech then into FX. even though the harmonies are controled by the volume on the Digi they are also governed by your guitar volume which is why i leave the guitar volume on full and use the vol pedal on my ME 50. the vocal signal does not go into your processor chain, there's a seperate out to PA.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Thanks guys for your comments, have gone out and treated myself to one will try it out in my pub Wednesday eve when we have our jamming night.

Life is but a journey that I don't want to end, that now my day's with D and my guitar I spend.

this is a direct copy of beamers post...so as it has been reported and it pleases me greatly to do so, i shall delete it and wait to see if this spammer will return to do his evil deed, then i'll drop the ban hammer on his head.

phill, moderator of this forum.

NAT   Direct Quote from Beamer a couple of posts up.... Curious.  Be Aware: Unsolicited Advertising on Chordie is Forbidden!

I was about to mention that looked just like what I wrote.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Just bought a used Tanglewood TH502 pre owned which was pro set up and ASG pick ups fitted as he didnt like the ones that came with it, sounds good to me.looking at comments on chordie Tanglewood have a good reputation how about ASG pick ups

sajid333, direct quote from /forum/viewtopic.php?id=26945. Unsolicited Advertising on Chordie is Forbidden. this is your Only Warning!