Topic: song book disappeared?

spent last 18 hours building a song book and now it's not there!?  Some "error" message is listed under my song book, error 12 on storage engine.  Any way to retrieve it?

Re: song book disappeared?

Hi djacks - I'd email Per at admin@chordie.com - he can probably sort it out for you

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

3 (edited by dino48 2015-03-01 01:36:23)

djacksonchordie wrote:

spent last 18 hours building a song book and now it's not there!?  Some "error" message is listed under my song book, error 12 on storage engine.  Any way to retrieve it?

try going into all public songbooks an you will see an area that you can type your name in and do that, then press the search button. it worked for me it may work for you.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I sent the email as you suggested.  Then I started  looking again and, BEHOLD, it is all there as before!  Then had to send an apology email.  Must have been some temporary prob with storing all the songs.  Anyway, thanks for your help.

Hi I can't add songs any more as the bit where you do that is missing from my screen - help. David