Topic: playing live with songs/chords from chordie

Does anyone know how I proceed with adding my songbook to my Ipad to play songs live? I have Linkesoft program- and I have a Dropbox program, but I can't seem to get past this step. Any ideas?

Re: playing live with songs/chords from chordie

I save them as .pdf files and use a .pdf reader on my Android tablet.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I copy and paste everything in to Evernote, then save it as an offline notebook.

You should be able to copy the chopro of the song into Dropbox then go to Dropbox and open that file. It should give you a choice of opening it in Linkesoft. Try that. I can't remember the path exactly but that's how mine works.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hit song in Dropbox then hit up arrow in top right of menu and you should see the option to open in Songbook

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Old school. I print out the songs, put them in a clear protector and place in a 3 ring binder. I make multible copies so if I am out playing with others and they don't know the song I can give them a copy. Since I don't sing I "rewrite" the song so it can be sung by a woman, if needed. My wife handles all the singing and dioes a very good job of it.  Most songs hosted on Chordie or other sites all have errors in them. You need to listen to a recording and change the words and chords, as needed, so they match. If it's one thing I hate is "white-out" on the screen of my laptop or tablet.

Nela