Topic: Been gone, gone, gone, gone so long!

Hi,

It's been ages since I've been online here! Life has been gettng in the way ('nuff said). I have not been altogether idle though. I've become more active in my local musc scene, still writing and banging away on a guitar, set up a home studio of sorts and completed yet another RPM Challenge! I'm looking forward to getting back into this group of talented folk for feedback and encouragement as well. My long term goal is to get all my songs transcribed and saved here at Chordie. In the meantime you can listen to 2015's RMP efforts here:

http://www.randomsoundstudio.com/songs--lyrics.html

Any comments, advice, ridicule, etc. is most welcome!

s.

Re: Been gone, gone, gone, gone so long!

Snowden my friend, it has indeed been awhile!  Pleased to see you back here among the Chordie Family.

I thoroughly enjoyed visiting your site this morning over a cup of coffee..... that kinda stretched into three, maybe 4.  The blog and illustrations do give a view of the person putting it all together and, all I can say is I'd be proud to "chalk up with you down at the Pit of an evening".

Good tunes, and I'll comment on those when I get a patch of time to give a serious listen.... as you say life gets in the way and my schedule is not slack this week so I'm forced to drop in here in short snippets between tasks (and sunbreaks).  Spring is at the doorstep and nature sets the calendar if we want crops this season.

Take Care & check in often!

Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Re: Been gone, gone, gone, gone so long!

Gidday
enjoyed your music.
I liked your views about song writing.
B.

The King Of Audio Torture