Re: Blue laws in your state,county,town etc.

Dirty Ed wrote:

Its also illegal to get a fish drunk.

DE

How am I supposed to catch a sober fish?

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

In Pa.

A person is not eligible to become Governor if he/she has participated in a duel.

Dynamite is not to be used to catch fish.

Any motorist who sights a team of horses coming toward him must pull well off the road, cover his car with a blanket or canvas that blends with the countryside, and let the horses pass.

In California its Illegal for animals to mate within 150 feet of a tavern, school , or church. It is illigal for prison inmates too have sex with each other.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Are prison inmates permitted to have sex with animals at a tavern, school, or church?

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Zurf wrote:

Are prison inmates permitted to have sex with animals at a tavern, school, or church?

lol lol lol

Tenement Funster wrote:
Zurf wrote:

lol lol lol

ditto.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

unclejoesband wrote:

In Pa.

A person is not eligible to become Governor if he/she has participated in a duel.

Dynamite is not to be used to catch fish.

Any motorist who sights a team of horses coming toward him must pull well off the road, cover his car with a blanket or canvas that blends with the countryside, and let the horses pass.

Zurf you dont catch drunk fish you Dynamite them just dont do it in ujb's  state.

dino48 wrote:

Zurf you dont catch drunk fish you Dynamite them just dont do it in ujb's  state.

"Dupont Spinners" (explosives) are pretty much illegal to fish with in every State, I think it is a Federal thing.  But you can get a Blasting Permit, and if the Stump "happens to be close to the pond"...... there might be collateral damage.  Then it comes down to an EPA violation for Polluting the Banks of a Natural Waterway (with dead fish) or cleaning up the mess..... while not "Wasting any Part of a Game Fish" which I think is also a violation.

Stump's gone..... Fire up the Smoker!

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

A guy I used to work with grew up in Bozo, West Virginia back in the 50's. One day we were talking about fishing and he told me this story.  When he was 13 years old, after hearing stories of "blast" fishing, he and his buddies decided to try their hand at fishing with dynamite in one of the small local streams. One of the boys got a stick from a supply his dad kept in a shed.  What they didn't know was that only an 1/8 to a 1/4 stick is what was commonly used.  They put some rocks in the bottom of a gallon jug, inserted the dynamite, lit the fuse, quickly screwed on the lid, tossed it in deep hole in the creek and ran like hell.  The blast blew all the water out of the hole, fish were stuck on limbs high up in the trees, and a shack owned by the local coal company came off its foundation and slid down the hill into the creek.  A sheriff's deputy happened to be cruising one of the back roads and heard the blast. All the boys involved ended up in jail and had to have their parents come get them after the sheriff figured they had been scared enough.  Tom said he got one of the "wurst whoopins" his dad ever laid on him. wink

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Dirty Ed wrote:

A guy I used to work with grew up in Bozo, West Virginia back in the 50's. One day we were talking about fishing and he told me this story.  When he was 13 years old, after hearing stories of "blast" fishing, he and his buddies decided to try their hand at fishing with dynamite in one of the small local streams. One of the boys got a stick from a supply his dad kept in a shed.  What they didn't know was that only an 1/8 to a 1/4 stick is what was commonly used.  They put some rocks in the bottom of a gallon jug, inserted the dynamite, lit the fuse, quickly screwed on the lid, tossed it in deep hole in the creek and ran like hell.  The blast blew all the water out of the hole, fish were stuck on limbs high up in the trees, and a shack owned by the local coal company came off its foundation and slid down the hill into the creek.  A sheriff's deputy happened to be cruising one of the back roads and heard the blast. All the boys involved ended up in jail and had to have their parents come get them after the sheriff figured they had been scared enough.  Tom said he got one of the "wurst whoopins" his dad ever laid on him. wink

DE

LoL  That's a great story Ed I am still laughing.