Topic: Happy NGD

I just got this today - I am so excited. 
I have to read up on how to set bridge however... never owned one like this.

http://resources.ibanez.com/resourceser … 73TTSW.jpg 

Best Wishes and Speedy Recovery to our good friend Graham  ( Grah1 ) as well - keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Re: Happy NGD

Wow that is one great looking guitar. Happy NGD.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

That's a real beauty.
Just having that hanging around your neck will make you a star. Wish you many happy years together.

Thick as two short planks

Nice!!! Happy NGD!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Great looking guitar!

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

6 (edited by Tenement Funster 2015-04-11 22:49:16)

Totally gorgeous, TIG ... a thousand congratulations! Just had to post a pic of that lovely thing; it deserves to be admired:

http://resources.ibanez.com/resourceservicehost/images/Ibanez/web/hollow/products/test/AGR73TTSW.gif

I really like the way Ibanez approaches their whole tremolo program. The roller bridge on your model is genius ... no string stress, pinging, etc.

What a beauty.  I'd not have the foggiest notion what to do with all those knobs and doodads, but it sure makes for a beautiful guitar.  I hope you get many hours of joy from it.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Preeeeeeeeeeeeeetty!!! smile

Oh yeah. Nice looking guitar for sure. Enjoy it

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Happy NGD!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Happy NGD!!!!

We're worse than a buncha women showing off their engagement rings!!! smile smile smile

Or a new baby. smile smile smile

Or a new dress! smile smile smile   "Oh, this old thang???" smile smile smile

Hope that's enough smileys so Amy won't tear me a new one!

Heh-Heh.

smile smile smile

(Rather have too many smileys, than not enough!)

Y'all have a good one!

*sneaks back out*

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

G.A.S.  I got too go buy some Beano,so many great looking guitars out here right now!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

A real beauty right there! Have fun and enjoy your new guitar!