Topic: Full circle

I wrote the  first line  of  this as  they  took me  to the  operating theatre the  rest  came later .Just a  little  something    to  try  and  say  thanks  to  every  one for your  support .  Hope  you like it  I'll  type  the  words up  later  but  here's  a vid  for now     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzJE1Aede_o

Re: Full circle

Good to see you "back at it" my friend smile

Took some doin Kev

Well done Graham.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Great too see you back Graham,I liked the song,and you look tired in the video.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Nice one Grah, I always enjoy your work, but take things easy for now.

Thick as two short planks

Well done Graham, a thought provoking song. I am so please to see you playing and singing and wishing you continued improvement.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

hmmm   I am unable to open that link when I click on it

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

try it  now tig ,thanks  for the  comments  guys

Very good song. Hope your getting better. Like to hear a few more.

Joe

Graham     great lyrics and tune.  Good to hear your voice again !  Well done !  Keep on getting stronger my friend!!
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I like it. Glad you are feeling better bud

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

That's very well done, Graham! Glad to see you're on the mend, and back at your music ... thanks for sharing this.

Glad your back to songwriting again Graham.
Inspiration strikes at the most oddest times.
ark