Topic: New Baby Day

I've been AWOL a bit here, but I've had some business to take care of.  Namely, the new Uke player in the band.  Her hands aren't big enough to hold the thing (in fact, it's bigger than she is) but when she can, you just wait!

Saoirse Aivhlinn O'Neil joined the O'Neil circus on May 18, 2015 at 8:42PM.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10408039_10153191776572870_5574650419551351205_n.jpg?oh=3b5eed70137b9f9991be8bfcc7df8dd7&oe=55F77DBB

Mom is fine.  Dad is wore out.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Re: New Baby Day

Gongrats Mom & Dad, lovely name and good photo as well!  Somehow sounds Irish to me, but only on me Mum's side of the family.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Congratulations, looks like you're going to be busy for a while. You'd better get some sleep before your new lead vocalist starts practicing.

Thick as two short planks

Congratulations, I hope that you are doing your share of the night feeds and nappie (diapers in the U.S. I think) changing smile.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Happy NBD, Jerome! big_smile

Really great to see you celebrating your Irish heritage with her name (Saoirse = "Freedom"), and she's just as lovely as her name. Happy times in the O'Neil "circus"!

Congrats Mom and dad - that is a great picture!
The greatest of all gifts - an innocent, tabula rosa newborn.
Wishing you a lifetime of enjoyable moments with her.

Although I'm sure Steven Tyler sang this about a woman he loved, I always vision it as a father looking down at a little newborn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkK8g6FMEXE
Congratulations! She is beautiful !

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Congratulations.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

As the female here, I just have to say Aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  She's sooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  smile

She's so cute!  Kiss her cheeks off, smell her, enjoy that soft velvety baby skin.  I miss it around here.  After the grow a bit, you'll find yourself holding other people's baby's lovingly just to get that baby drug they emit.  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Congrats Jerome!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Beautiful!

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Nothing in this world equals the feeling of having a new baby come into the family. Extremely glad you and the lucky mom are having this experence. Don't worry the grin on your face is not permanent. Please give the "Little One" a kiss for me.

Nela

Great work!

As my fishing buddies would say: "She's a keeper!"  Congrats

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Congratulations! wishing you and your family all the joy and happiness beautiful child smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Happy NBD!

My babies are all grown up. Enjoy her while she's still little. They're only that way for a short time and the time seems to disappear quickly.

unclejoesband wrote:

Happy NBD!

My babies are all grown up. Enjoy her while she's still little. They're only that way for a short time and the time seems to disappear quickly.

ditto

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Many congrats!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Congratulations and great job.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

unclejoesband wrote:

Happy NBD!

Well, my oldest is 26, and the middle two are 15 and 13, so this little button was a bit of a surprise.

But yeah, they get big and turn into people soon enough, I guess.

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Jerome thats a great suprise and another Seahawk fan.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Lovely, congratulations !

Give everything but up.