Topic: A HUGE Thanks To All Of You.....

....... for thinking about me during my hiatus recently. I really appreciated hearing from Amy, who followed through on her "threat" to give me a swift kick if a length of time passed during which I didn't post. Thank you so much also to ALL of you who were worried. I'm not worthy -- I keep telling y'all that, but ya won't believe me, so what am I gonna do with you: my "Musical Family"?

Love ya to death, I reckon. wink

We seem to have a special relationship with each other that one doesn't find on most BB's -- believe me, I've been there, done that and this is by FAR the friendliest "band" I've ever played in.

I know y'all like to get together, and if it were possible I'd love to have you come over for a Thanksgiving Dinner.

Anyway, those are my feelings for all of you and you may consider this a group hug. smile

Thanks!

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: A HUGE Thanks To All Of You.....

Bill you are worthy because you are like part of our chordie Family.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Take care of yourself Bill.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Just family doing what family does. Take it one day at a time Bill.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Chordie has always been a "family" site (in more ways than one!), it's the kind of people who care about the music and the community that make it special.

Pleased to have you among us Bill.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

You're welcome, and yup - to echo the rest - It's a family thing.  wink  Glad to have you with us, Bill.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Some special people on here, Bill! I've been lucky enough to meet a few of them. Take care...
Cheers!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

As today is National Beer Day here in the UK, I'll drink to all of the above. Cheers.

Thick as two short planks

Every one  here  has  a big  heart    ,take  care  Bill ,stay  well.

keepitreal wrote:

As today is National Beer Day here in the UK, I'll drink to all of the above. Cheers.

I will drink too that,wonder why we do not have a national beer day.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:
keepitreal wrote:

I will drink too that,wonder why we do not have a national beer day.

Because everyday is National Beer Day. smile

Glad to see your up and running again Bill.

Glad to see you're "up & strumming", Bill. You've started some great conversations on the site, and that's what makes it richer for all of us.