Topic: instumental- Abby's melody

this is an instrumental that kind of came together  while stuck at work a long way from home.  it was done on a my travel guitar and on audacity on my laptop. i am looking forward to redoing it on my Taylor T5Z when i get home and giving it to my daughter who is getting married.
so let me know what you think of it is it worth redoing?

https://soundcloud.com/mojo01/abbys-melody

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Re: instumental- Abby's melody

Sounds good Mojo,thanks for sharing.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

nice playing mojo - sounds great.  I wrote a song for my daughters wedding as well last August.    Music makes a great gift. :0)

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Very nice!

Quite a bright, happy, fun tune - was it inspired by thoughts of your daughter / were you thinking of her when you wrote it & played it? It sounds very personal. In a good way.

IMO, it's most certainly worth redoing on the Taylor, though the sound quality of what you've linked sounds just dandy on my iPad.

We can beat them just for one day
We can be heroes just for one day

RIP Bowie

Mojo

Lovely bit of instrumental guitar.

The King Of Audio Torture

Nice work

Hi Mo
I'm always interested in instrumentals :)
Nice tune as a stand alone piece.
well done
ark