Topic: strummerboy Bill

strummrboy bill I read your alzemieries  review and I am very Impressed with what you have done,you should be proud of yourself!!.I hope some of the other members will read it is well worth the time.I am proud you consider me a friend.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: strummerboy Bill

I feel the same buddy.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

3 (edited by dino48 2015-07-04 01:28:59)

bensonp wrote:

I feel the same buddy.

Hi pete I have not seen you for awile,I went in and listened too your 100 pounds of clay and really enjoyed it!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Thanks Dino. I haven't done any recording for quite awhile. I can't get my equipment to sound right.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

bensonp wrote:

Thanks Dino. I haven't done any recording for quite awhile. I can't get my equipment to sound right.

You sure did it good on that song its one of my favorites.

Hey you two! smile Sorry to just see this, but thanks for the kind words, both of you. smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Strummerboy Bill wrote:

Hey you two! smile Sorry to just see this, but thanks for the kind words, both of you. smile

Bill

You deserve it Bill you have a great story and I think other nembers will agree if they take time too read it