Topic: please read before entering your post

to avoid deleting all posts in a topic, i have edited several posts and replaced the post as well as the spam. the poster has also been banned.

if your sole intention for joining CHORDIE is to post spam, just remember that spammers are reported by members, then banned by the moderators.

so play nice please, no spam.

thank you

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: please read before entering your post

thanks for the time you put in too keep the site safe!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

How do I set chordie to ukulele settings? I went to resources then, my account and set the ukulele preference in c tuning there, but it still defaults to guitar. Help!

Hi mountainwillow,welcome here, I think you have to set it too ukulee on each song each time you go to it. You should also put your posts on your own and not in another persons post.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Mountainwillow and Dino, The change in resources should become the default setting. Obvious question, but it must be asked: Did you remember to 'save' the setting change ?

Welcome to the forum Mountainwillow

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I need the mandolin tabs & notes for Irish Washerwoman. Anybody have them? Please??

I host a ukulele directory which is free and is a collection of useful resources for Australian and New Zealand uke players. Would it be ok to post a link in this forum somewhere to help out? Its non commercial and proving to be popular. Hopefully its ok, I wont do anything until you give the go ahead as I dont know if this is permitted on the site. The address is http://theukuleledirectory dot com if you want to take a look first. Regards Andy Duke

Andy Duke
[url]http://theukuleledirectory.com[/url]

Hi, I'm new here. I'm a member of the Tampa Bay Ukulele Society, and an Event Organizer. Although I'm an intermediate player, I lead a monthly jam session, and am one of the certified instructors for the Ukulele Library Lending Program. I'm giving up UAS for SAS (song acquisition syndrome)

ukulelegeek wrote:

Hi, I'm new here. I'm a member of the Tampa Bay Ukulele Society, and an Event Organizer. Although I'm an intermediate player, I lead a monthly jam session, and am one of the certified instructors for the Ukulele Library Lending Program. I'm giving up UAS for SAS (song acquisition syndrome)

Welcome to Chordie!

You might wander down to the Chat Corner section and introduce yourself to the Community.  We have a fair number of Uke players in the congregation (although most also play the larger brother instrument as well).

You might spread the word among your groups that everyone is welcome here at Chordie, and we'll do our best to make you all feel Welcome!

Doug

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare