Topic: Chordie Flag?

I was thinking maybe we could make a chordie flag,maybe two guitars crossed at the necks (one electric and one acoustic and add in between a uke,mandolin, harmonica, an amplifier etc.) any Ideas or thoughts?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Chordie Flag?

Sounds like an interesting project. Maybe a Fender Strat and a Martin D-42.

Who is the on-board graphics designer around here? smile

great idea, unfortunately i'm struggling to draw a pension though i still have plenty of lead in my pencil wink

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Cool idea.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

5 (edited by dino48 2015-07-26 18:28:28)

unclejoesband wrote:

Sounds like an interesting project. Maybe a Fender Strat and a Martin D-42.

Who is the on-board graphics designer around here? smile

That's a good idea or maybe a generic one of each. Maybe topdown could get his friends too do one they made the banner everone signs at his annual chordiestock. Have them crossed like U.K. union jack or a U.S. confederate flag. I hope topdown will see this.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

6 (edited by Tenement Funster 2015-07-26 23:41:36)

The chord logo on the the Chordie T's might make a good flag. I've got a couple of them, and they always draw positive comments:

http://i3.cpcache.com/merchandise/4_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg?region=name:FrontCenter,id:22212969,h:10,a:TopCenter

Tenement Funster wrote:

The chord logo on the the Chordie T's might make a good flag. I've got a couple of them, and they always draw positive comments:

http://i3.cpcache.com/merchandise/4_480 … :TopCenter

thats cool I like it.