Re: Call me crazy. Call me a hoarder, Another NGD again.

dino48 wrote:
joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

I am probably going to hit some flea markets and antique shops this weekend. I am wondering what i end up with this time.

JJJ you better take Trout with you it looks like you are on a mission she may be able too slow you down. You got too be suffering crazy hoarder syndrome.

Actually, I was out on a date when I found it. Maybe going out again this weekend. I think she has the idea that I like guitars.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I'm not a bass player Bill but that bass guitar has given me GAS. Sure is pretty!

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

28 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2015-07-31 14:06:22)

That's the Rogue Beatle Bass, bluejeep and as far as I know they're no longer being made. Take a look on eBay if you want one. Mine cost $298.00 from Musician's Friend. Comapred to the Höfner model at $1600.00.

I can't play bass as well as I'd like, so what do I want with a Höfner? smile

Bill

PS: If you'll look closely at the Jasmine, you'll see a piece of paper sticking up on the body near the neck. It contains the chords and words to "Happy Birthday" (the original, not the one I wrote) which I sing for Dondra every year. smile

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Work in progress. Just bought a set of Ping Tuners. Ordered a Gretsch Tailpiece and a Demont Ebony Bridge. Total investment so far---$120.00.  Once it is put together, I will worry about the pickups. One works, one is weak. It may need just a cleaning. The nut is way too high.  It will definitely need to be filed down.I won`t touch the paint. The  "Previously Loved" look is the way I want to keep it.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

30 (edited by dino48 2015-08-02 00:36:53)

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:
dino48 wrote:
joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

I am probably going to hit some flea markets and antique shops this weekend. I am wondering what i end up with this time.

JJJ you better take Trout with you it looks like you are on a mission she may be able too slow you down. You got too be suffering crazy hoarder syndrome.

Actually, I was out on a date when I found it. Maybe going out again this weekend. I think she has the idea that I like guitars.

jjj will she still go out with you now that she found out you have a bad case of GAS!?

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

31 (edited by Tenement Funster 2015-08-02 02:49:35)

When the pickups need a look, you can probably get something at Guitar Fetish that will work well, and cost little.