Topic: Corrections that are errors on Chords and lyrics

How do I submit corrections and errors on chords and lyrics from songs that are posted on this site?

Re: Corrections that are errors on Chords and lyrics

Welcome here bayubro2, you need too talk too one of the admin or one of the members here may know how,and if you can.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

3 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2015-08-12 17:57:38)

I believe (don't quote me), but on the bottom of each song, there should be a place to post corrections, bayoubro. And welcome to the gang! Teach us somethin'!! smile

Bill

EDITED TO ADD: Yup, on most songs, all the way over on the right hand side, there's a choice: "Correct This Song". Please also read the disclaimer that Chordie itself has nothing to do with the chords/lyrics. We are simply a "repository". Right, Roger?

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Strummerboy Bill wrote:

Please also read the disclaimer that Chordie itself has nothing to do with the chords/lyrics. We are simply a "repository". Right, Roger?

That would be affirmative.

Thought I would help Roger out. He's probably still sleeping in his pink room that he doesn't know is pink. smile

Too true Joe and I have been catching up on sleep; 24.5 hours on the go with very little sleep makes Roger a rather tired boy and I have been having one or two issues with internet connections.

As you rightly say Bill, you are able to edit to correct the songs and save them which is a benefit to yourself and other Members.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"