Topic: Sale Of The T-Shirts

Do they help support the site?

I keep forgetting to buy one, so the next time Dondra gives me my allowance. (I can't handle money anymore, either, friends. What's left from paying off my credit cards I usually spend on my grandson or buying birthday gifts and such), I'm gonna get me one of those hemp ones for $23.99 and when it's worn out, I guess I'll smoke it. smile

Be that as it may, you're gonna virtually slap me silly, but one of you (was it you, TF) sent me a green Kayaking T-shirt and I am not sure if you were ever thanked for it, so thank you VERY MUCH! It is hanging in my closet, not yet worn because my belly sticks out too far now (which I am correcting as I write).

SO if we make money off the sale of the shirts, I will definitely order one! Hell, they look so nice I'll order one anyway. smile

Thanks

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: Sale Of The T-Shirts

I think the proceeds go to the site..... at least until someone tells me otherwise.  As for the hemp ones, you might have trouble wearing them out.  Traditional Kimono cloth was woven from hemp (the "every-day" ones, not the formal Silk) dyed with Indigo and handed down mother to daughter for a couple/three generations.  That fibre is tough and makes pretty good bailer twine too!

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare