Topic: Hey, Amy?

The YT site doesn't look like it's set up for comments. Is there a way we can do that with a live stream?

Thanks

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

2 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2015-08-14 19:47:55)

Re: Hey, Amy?

Never mind, I just googled it and it is possible, of course you may not want to let it run all night unless you trade out now and then. I think we can post every 30 seconds. Don't worry, I'll keep my motormouth in control!

Good Luck with it

Bill

EDITED TO ADD: I meant that if you kept answering questions, y'all wouldn't be able to "musicate" with each other. (I made that word up just for your event smile : ) ). So of course let it run and let us be peeping Bills or something. smile

EDITED TO ADD: OK, I'll "shut up". It's y'all's event and you run it the way [i]you[i] wanna run it. smile smile smile Sometimes....sometimes, I just should keep my big-trap fingers off the kb. PEBKAC. wink

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

If nothing else, musicate entering our vocabulary was worth the post.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG! I never expected that one and had to hold my belly in not to laugh out loud and wake Dondra up! smile smile

Maybe I'm just an easily amused person.

Or maybe I feel like I'm sitting in a living room with some very warm and beautiful people making beautiful music.

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

musicate (v): to play guitar and sing while at a gathering of other like-minded chordie folks, especially in the case of Amy's backyard

well worth it, indeed!

Bill, the way I figure it is this - if I can remember to pay attention to the time, and the computer is charged, the wifi signal good enough, and the clicking of the mouse works properly, it's likely I won't be looking at the computer again much after I manage to get it going.  big_smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I just googled musicate. I feel my social life is going to be so much richer, and I'm going to get invites to all the best parties now i can bring that word into my vocabulary.
Thank you Bill.

Thick as two short planks

keepitreal wrote:

I just googled musicate. I feel my social life is going to be so much richer, and I'm going to get invites to all the best parties now i can bring that word into my vocabulary.
Thank you Bill.

LOL.  This got me going.

If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom

Glad I could help, KTR! smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Maybe a proclamation is in order? I mean if we're gonna put it in the vocabulary and all? We already have a Head Pickler, we might as well have our own musical language. Agree/Disagree? smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Excuse me, I need to go and musicate...

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Strummerboy Bill wrote:

Maybe a proclamation is in order? I mean if we're gonna put it in the vocabulary and all? We already have a Head Pickler, we might as well have our own musical language. Agree/Disagree? smile

Bill

how did I get drug into this????????
its PICKLE  RHYMER by the way

out of tune out of key and out of touch

mojo01 wrote:
Strummerboy Bill wrote:

Bill

how did I get drug into this????????
its PICKLE  RHYMER by the way

Now you're in charge.

13 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2015-08-17 22:16:27)

O, Head Pickle Rhymer!

I do beg your most humble pardon, but as you were proclaimed that title in the not too distant past. I come to you -  prostate on the floor -  and make my request that you, in your eminent pickleditiy allow us to adopt the word "musicate" if and when we wish.

Bill picks his prostate off the floor and slides backward out of the Head Pickle Rhymer's site to avoid the baleful glare one of the Rhymer's many eyes. wink

Bill

PS: I know that word is spelled prostrate, but I just couldn't resist. smile

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

now I feel the to musicate

* taps Bill on the head on the head and both shoulders with the royal Gherkin* arise mere mortal , musicate, musicated and musicating are here by added to the dickshunary

and I thought learning Arabic was tough. what do you call this new language Bill?

I think we should call it "Chordish" , Sire. wink

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

so be it