Topic: fursterating few days music wise / HELP

I had the urge to work on one of my dormant projects as one of the riffs I have come up with may work on it.  And $#%& if I can not find it!
SO I KNOW I SENT IT TO A FE W OF YOU,, If you happened to keep a copy of the song about an abused woman who finally fights back,,,, please send it back to me since I cant find my copy,, I cant even remember what I titled it! Digging through everything my name was on her, was no joy, and my 2T hard drive is about to go next but it may take time! LOL

Thanks in advance to any help provided smile

Beamer,,

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: fursterating few days music wise / HELP

beamer,

Do you remember a date during which you might have sent it? I am thinking that it might be possible to dig it out from everything here, but IANAT (I am not a tech)

I'm very sorry, but will do whatever I can to help you!

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

3 (edited by Doug_Smith 2015-08-18 02:13:00)

Well let's see.... you been around since 06, so only got to search through nine years of posts.  Yup!  you have a time frame to narrow it down? & did you happen to post it here on Chordie in the Songwriting or Poetry sections?  Because then I can browse the archives and see if I can find the original thread for you.

Doug (who likes a Challenge)

Edited to add:  Bill you want the even or odd years?  Or we could split it in half, seeing as how we are both up kinda late evenings.
Edited to add:  Scott if you can remember a few words from the lyric it can be put in the search stream and narrow it down..... Maybe.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Scott, is it this one by chance: http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=18523

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

No.  It didn't have any music yet.  I spent last night looking.  But thanks guys!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

6 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2015-08-18 17:13:57)

I'll take the, uhhhhh lemme think........ ODD years, Doug. wink *wink, wink nudge, nudge* big_smile

Bill

EDITED TO ADD:  I only saw this again today guys. Is it solved yet and  what year should I begin in?

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Scott, re-reading this thread, are you saying that you did or did not post it on Chordie? Or did you just send a recording of it out to people? I am a little confused here.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

So, it had no music written - did it have a recording?  I'm thinking somewhere I might have words printed out.  You may have sent it to me through facebook.  If so - it should be in our message history - maybe if not emptied out - I'll look and see!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Sorry bud.  I can't even keep track of my own music.  I wish I could help, but I'm an idiot.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I THINK I found it and forwarded it on - I had printed it to read easier... then wrote a poem of my own on the back.  Despite not having an electronic copy, we may have found a good ole fashioned print copy!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Nice. Hooray for the old school.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude