Topic: Couldn`t help myself. Another NGD.

This time, it is a Yamaha EG112 with a Humbucker in the bridge position. Plus a Fender Frontman 15G. All for $55.00. Not a great deal. Still a pretty good deal.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Couldn`t help myself. Another NGD.

JJJ ... seems like you need some motivation to keep buying more guitars! big_smile Here's a pic of Steve Howe with some of his +200 guitar collection. Keep at it, don't despair ... you'll catch him:

http://www.caratulas.com/caratulas/S/Steve_Howe_y_Martin_Taylor/Steve_Howe_y_Martin_Taylor-Masterpiece_Of_Guitars-Interior_Frontal.jpg

3 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2015-08-23 11:22:27)

Steve never was quite right in the head <<<<<<< read "Hoarder". LOL! big_smile big_smile big_smile.

TF, that's you on the right, correct?

Just kidding. My friend Peter in Rothenburg has 85 basses at last count.

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

4 (edited by bluejeep 2015-08-23 11:28:53)

After we have 1 of everything the only thing left is 2 of everything. at least thats what I keep telling wife #3.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

This time, it is a Yamaha EG112 with a Humbucker in the bridge position. Plus a Fender Frontman 15G. All for $55.00. Not a great deal. Still a pretty good deal.

Pawn shop, JJJ? I ask, because about 10 years ago, I think, Fender put out an accoustic guitar with a light blue beach motif on it. ANyone remember the model number? I don't. There were only about 500 produced and I almost bought it at 380.00, but thought better of it. It was just the "uniqueness" of it, I think. I knew I'd get tired of looking at that thing and as a result wouldn't play it.

I know: "What's that got to do with my NGD, Bill?", you're asking?

Not a thing except that's why I frequent pawnshops: old cymbals still playable and cheap guitars which just happen to be classics. I also have a 15 watt Frontman, and I love it.

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

bluejeep wrote:

After we have 1 of everything the only thing left is 2 of everything. at least thats what I keep telling wife #3.

Well, yeah. I mean, that makes sense. Just tell her that one day we'll need that stuff for currency. wink

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Strummerboy Bill wrote:
joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

Pawn shop, JJJ? I ask, because about 10 years ago, I think, Fender put out an accoustic guitar with a light blue beach motif on it. ANyone remember the model number? I don't. There were only about 500 produced and I almost bought it at 380.00, but thought better of it. It was just the "uniqueness" of it, I think. I knew I'd get tired of looking at that thing and as a result wouldn't play it.

Not a thing except that's why I frequent pawnshops: old cymbals still playable and cheap guitars which just happen to be classics. I also have a 15 watt Frontman, and I love it.

Bill

Not a pawn shop. An antique shop in Lunenberg, Mass. There was also a Johnson acoustic. A First Act and Jay Turser electric.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

w00t!

I'll le looking forward to hearing about them. I know your mouth's watering already, buddy! smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Strummerboy Bill wrote:

Not a thing

Bill

This cracked me up. Thanks for the laugh.

Based on what I've seen locally, I'd call $55 for the amp to be a good deal, Jx3.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude