Topic: My Song "Coming Home" Posted on my Myspace page

Fellow Chordie Folks,

Please come and kick the tires and let me know what you think. It's a little different from some of my other songs but I still like it and I hope you all will too.

http://www.myspace.com/stilljeffgilpin

VR,

jets60/Jeff G.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Re: My Song "Coming Home" Posted on my Myspace page

Very much enjoyed it, Jeff!  Are the lyrics and chords here at chordie?  Would like to give it a wang and a warble myself.  James

edit: Nevermind - just saw the song . . . maybe I should look more closely next time.  I shall now proceed to wang and warble!

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Hi
Nice song. You've got a better voice than me. Though that might not be a compliement big_smile

Regards

Ark

Thanks James - Yep, sometimes I post a lot of songs and they'll get a little lost amongst the shuffle. Enjoy

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Hey Arkady - Thanks. Better is very subjective but thanks. I'm still getting use to hearing myself. I kind of like voices with lots of texture and I wish I had more. I guess I'm stuck with what I got though.

J  E  T  S

Well, I went to myspace, and this is almost exactly the style of guitar, or better the style of music I play. You are probably a dreamer, a sensitive man, who's songs are dependant of your mood.
It IS A GREAT song(s), and thinking about me, VERY GREAT

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Hey Philips - Thanks very much. I admit I am a bit of a dreamer. Thank you for your comments and I'm glad you like my song.

J  E  T  S

Hi Jets,
Just listened to your song on Myspace. Your song took me inside both your heads! your writing of it, and your son expressing his feeling through the words!.
Beautiful!

Slán
Old Doll.

Why Blend in with the Crowd ? When you were made to stand out !

Thanks Slán - Yep, I tried to get it right. The reality of their trip home was a little less bluesy. We had a great time together while they were here.

J  E  T  S