1 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2015-09-27 23:23:08)

Topic: A Few Days Late

And I'm sorry it's been a while since my last post, but D and I are down (but not yet out).

We were doing okay unril "Jill" (Dondra) fell down and "broke her crown" and "Jack"(Bill) soon came "tumbling after" with a head and neck cold.

D was on some new meds to bring down her B/P and, because it dropped down too far, too fast, caused her to fall.

Me? Well, I reckon I've been healthy for too long and it was just my turn to get sick, so that's what I did: woke up this afternoon with a bad case of bronchitis. I'll be in and out a little less frequently for a while.

Thanks,dino my friend for checking on us and we hope to both be back real soon.

Thanks

Bill and Dondra

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: A Few Days Late

Hey Bill I just e-mailed you back and take it easy on your back!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Yuppers, life happens.  Sorry to hear the two of you aren't feeling too well.  Take it easy, and get better!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

When I first came down with A-Fib I had some bad issues with my BP bottoming out. If I stood up to fast I would nearly pass out, and did a few times. So I do understand what Dondra is going thru. It took awhile, but, with trial and error my doctor finally got my meds worked out. I still have the A-Fib, and I guess I always will, but it's under control. Make sure Dondra and her doctor stay on top of this and I hope ya'll get better.

Nela

Thanks NELA. It scared me so bad because her face had begun to turn gray and she couldn't answer me when I yelled her name. As I lowered her down to the floor, she looked at me, smiled and said "I'm okay, Bill" and those three words right then topped "I love you" a thousand times over. I thought she'd had a stroke, because she has that in her family and I never want to see that gray face again.

I think we forgave each other in that few minutes for every little argument we'd ever had. My hands are still shaking so bad I could thread a running sewing machine needle. Luckily there were no changes in her EKG.

As soon as she vaildates her e-mail, she'll be joining us here as a regular member. Her name will be...... guess...... Yup: Madondra.

smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Wishing you all the best Bill & D. Bill I always enjoy your posts, and now it's going to be X2. Get well soon, the pair of you.

Thick as two short planks

Bill,

Glad Dondra is ok.....  that sounds so surreal and terrifying.

There is nothing that can replace good health.... lose a car, a house, diamond necklace - all replaceable resources......

the love of your life, a child -   I can't even imagine........

so glad you are back and things are going favorable

your buddy from the north

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I hope you both get to feeling better soon. It's good to hear Dondra will be joining us.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".