Topic: SINGERS

I love the guitar 10 times more than to sing. OK this is a personal fact.
A singer can influence a group in a POSITIVE way, or a NEGATIVE way. I don't know, but my experience is, that even when the guitar player, is writing the songs, and is a phenomenon on guitar that in a lot of groups the singer becomes the central person, creating situations like
- The Guitardocterss and the nurse band. (I love this group 's name).

Who is on this site an authority? I just know, going back in time, being very close with musicians, and actors that especially the actors playing theatre are heard everywhere in the theatre without using a microphone. It are those people who are sitting 100 yards from the bar, who can order a drink in a crowded bar, just by using their voice.
You all know the doors, in the beginning, their first "gigs" Jim Morisson didn't look to the audience, he looked to the other musicians, being to shy.
Training a voice, as far as I know, is very intensive and certainly not easy, using a lot of different methods.
Of course, like it is always, some singers have a real gift, and, I don't know if I am right, the best singers can be found in heavy metal, or hard rock bands.
- DAVE LEE ROTH: in his VAN HALEN period
- Axl ROSE
- Ian Gillian (deep purple) just to know a few names.
I think it would be nice to read the opinion of the fellow chordians, and looking at the number of people on the chordie forum, there must be at least a few people (M/F) who know a lot about this topic.
I also experienced, that playing a song on guitar, and the moment I start singing, everything becomes more complicated. I can imagine that the MOST DIFFICULT WAY TO SING IS, BEING A DRUMMER & SING AT THE SAME TIME.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: SINGERS

um not any kind of expert on any of this... but i just wanted to say that i agree about axl rose i mean how many guys do you know that can hit those kind of notes... and is anybody else impressed by the singer from shinedown's voice? he can hit some crazy notes

All You Need is Love smile

Re: SINGERS

I play multiple instruments and singing and drumming is the hardest combo

the answer is blowin' in the wind