Topic: R.I.P. seiko tuner/update!

I reported my 34 yr. old tuner was dead and I tried 3 older batteries on it.I bought a brand new battery came home and now it is working fine,Seiko makes a great tuner. I am also very happy with the D'adderio tuner it is very precise and small but plastic is a little light on it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: R.I.P. seiko tuner/update!

3 in a bed eh? i hope you and your tuners will be very happy lol

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

They made notes back then? smile

the new batteries rekindled the spark? roll

Baldguitardude wrote:

Thanks guys that the tuner is like an old friend,I think Russell has a tuner somewhere around the same age. BGD ya they were carved out on a stone tablet then!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I've got a Korg from around then. Analog with a long sweep. Very useful. Eats 9v batteries like crazy.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

dino48 wrote:
Baldguitardude wrote:

Thanks guys that the tuner is like an old friend,I think Russell has a tuner somewhere around the same age. BGD ya they were carved out on a stone tablet then!!

That's when rock was LITERALLY rock.

Baldguitardude wrote:
dino48 wrote:
Baldguitardude wrote:

That's when rock was LITERALLY rock.

Yep!!. Phill I think I will charge up one of my 18 volt batteries for my drill and stick my tongue on it and see if it will help me restart my body.

Yep!!. Phill I think I will charge up one of my 18 volt batteries for my drill and stick my tongue on it and see if it will help me restart my body.

LOL ... reminds me of something that Fester Addams might say. "I'm taking this candle downstairs, to check for gas leaks."

Tenement Funster wrote:

LOL ... reminds me of something that Fester Addams might say. "I'm taking this candle downstairs, to check for gas leaks."

I miss the Adams family and the Munsters.

i don't, i think they live next door wink

Phill Williams wrote:

i don't, i think they live next door wink

That would be a disaster!!