Re: SSDD

NELA,

Thanks and happy Honeymoon! We are getting our Eliquis free after filling out beaucoups of paperwork and having had to wait for a committee's decision regarding the drug and us getting it free. I will send you my contact details, (phone, e-mail) and we can go from there depending on the meds our doctors prescribe.

I thank you very much for thinking of us and wish you happy days ahead, my friend!

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Quick shower than headed back for night number 20 (I think). We were supposed to go home today, but a final EKG showed that ol' Atrial Fibrillation again, so a different med and another night.

The nurses have been fantastic as have all of you, thanks!

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

dang bill, sorry to hear that. will keep you in the thoughts and prayers

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Dondra, so sorry to hear your still not home yet. You must be used to the hospital food by now, I know Bill likes the cinnamon cereal but c'mon lets have you out of there. Great talking to both of you and we must do it again soon.

Thick as two short planks

55 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2015-10-21 16:11:20)

After 20 days of hospitalization, my wife Dondra is finally out of the hospital and home with me. She faces an unspecified number of weeks of home nursing, and, of course, numerous doctors' appointments in 4 different specialties.

We both appreciate all the support, both written and with telephone calls.

We are hoping for a more normal life from now on with no more falls, fast heartbeats or esophageal problems.

Thanks again.

Bill and Dondra Craig

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Great to know you've  both back home.

keepitreal wrote:

Great to know you've  both back home.

I will second that statement.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Yay !!

Stay healthy now and enjoy some of the Southern hospitality !
Best wishes to you both Bill and Dondra!!
Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I'm glad you're both home.  It sucks to have to keep getting all that poking and prodding and head scratching. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

So glad your both back home and on the mend.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Spoke too soon. We're back in. Y'all already know the aforementioned details, so I won't trouble you any further here, just letting you know all the stuff that happened before is back, so we have to start again. The hospital's main number is 770-836-9666 and our pin number is 8762, for condition reports or to be sent to our room in ICU. Either my son or I will answer.

No prognosis as of yet.

Yeah, we know: We're sick and tired of being sick and tired ourselves. sad

Thanks

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

So sorry to hear about this setback Bill. Lots of love to Dondra, hoping and praying that she is back home again soon and you can both get back to normal.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Sending good vibes your way.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Oh no Bill/Dondra, I just can't believe this is happening. You must be wondering what you've done to deserve all this bad luck.
Keep us posted Bill and may I pass on my best wishes to you both

keepitreal wrote:

Oh no Bill/Dondra, I just can't believe this is happening. You must be wondering what you've done to deserve all this bad luck.
Keep us posted Bill and may I pass on my best wishes to you both

My wishes same as keepitreals

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

We are all thinking of you both down here in New Zealand and our wishes are for better times for you both. While you are dealing with the cards that life is testing you with at the moment other people are spreading yours and Dondra's  Sunshine. Jandle now has added a lovely version of If Sunshine Were Mine under Kiki Jan on soundcloud.
I have also put up a version on YouTube.
Kia Kaha ( Stay strong) the Craig Sunshine is spreading.
Maree and Peatle

Wow! Soooo much love! I'll have to make sure I'm worthy (we all know she is, right? smile ) of it.

Good news is that we're out again. This time with another new med which should keep her heart in a normal rhythm all the time. We're both crossing our fingers and thank all of you for your time, words and "The SONG" we both love so much!

Going now to Sound Cloud and YouTube.

Thanks from two grateful and loving hearts!

Bill and Dondra

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

68 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2015-10-26 02:57:28)

Peatle Jville wrote:

We are all thinking of you both down here in New Zealand and our wishes are for better times for you both. While you are dealing with the cards that life is testing you with at the moment other people are spreading yours and Dondra's  Sunshine. Jandle now has added a lovely version of If Sunshine Were Mine under Kiki Jan on soundcloud.
I have also put up a version on YouTube.
Kia Kaha ( Stay strong) the Craig Sunshine is spreading.
Maree and Peatle

Pete, I can't find the YT version. Can you post the link, please, my friend?

Please give your Maree a hug from both of us and don't miss the kiss being blown down to you by Dondra smile

Bill

ETA: Found it, Peatle, so no worries. Comments left on YT! smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Rogue Beatle Bass

Hugs and Kisses to you two.

Maree and Pete