Topic: Rugby Playoffs!

I just watched the NZ All Blacks and S.Afrrica,good game!!. A.B. 20  S.A 18. I am rooting for the All Blacks!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Rugby Playoffs!

Yeah it was a good game!  Next up (I think) is Argentina and Australia to see who gets to play them in the final, which should also be a game worth seeing because at this level the teams are strong and evenly matched.  What really strikes me is the strength and endurance of the players.  Unlike American football where you see guys 6'4' and pushing 300 Lbs+, these fellows are something like 6'2' and 205Lbs!  Not a double cheeseburger in the bunch, just rawhide and spring steel.

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

Ya I love to watce these games

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Australia Vs New Zealand for the Final!   Set your schedule accordingly...... should be a well fought game, and a Historic Matchup as well.

yep, i watched both matches and i found the NZ RSA game far more enjoyable. the Argentine kicking was immaculate and the Ozzies were organised and strong. but my money is on New Zealand

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I love when the NZ All Blacks do "the Haka" -    so freaking cool and intimidating - and done for the rigt reasons!

Love it !

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

That'll be a beauty, as we often say in Canada. Two great teams, with a fine tradition of excellent rugby. Has everyone seen the 2009 film "Invictus"? It's about South Africa's world champion rugby journey, and is (IMHO) the best acting Morgan Freeman has ever done.

Tenement Funster wrote:

That'll be a beauty, as we often say in Canada. Two great teams, with a fine tradition of excellent rugby. Has everyone seen the 2009 film "Invictus"? It's about South Africa's world champion rugby journey, and is (IMHO) the best acting Morgan Freeman has ever done.

Great movie!!

Go the ~All Blacks~  next weekend is all I can say!  Will be tough against the Aussie`s ..........................  but I am backing our guys 100%

Laugh Lots ... Forgive Much ...  Love one another     smile
Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

Jandle wrote:

Go the ~All Blacks~  next weekend is all I can say!  Will be tough against the Aussie`s ..........................  but I am backing our guys 100%

What day do they play? Go all Blacks!!

Hi dino48, the final is on next Sunday at 5am New Zealand time ....... not sure in California time though.

Covers and some Originals found over there    ------- >    https://soundcloud.com/ukulelejan

I just looked at the "head-to-head" matches between these two this year, and the home team won in each case. Since the finals are in England, that advantage is removed for the game on Sunday, so it's anyone's guess. The Bronze Medal match between South Africa & Argentina on Saturday should be a first class tilt as well.

Go the All Blacks will be heard from one end of New Zealand to the other when they confront our Aussie opposition.
The All Blacks will start with one of two Haka's either Ka mate or Kapa Pango.  Ka mate was written by a famous Maori Chief Te Rauparaha. 
The first Part Ka mate Ka mate Ka ora Ka Ora Tis death Tis death Tis Life Tis Life. Or in other words  I may die. I may Live. So its a commitment by the All Blacks to put their life's on the line for the battle against the Aussies. 
The other possible Haka that could be used is Kapa Pango.  The first part roughly translated into English is.
This is our land that rumbles.
Its our time its our moment.
This defines us as All Blacks.
Its our Time Its our moment.
Our dominance our supremacy will triumph.

I hope you all enjoy the game.

Jandle wrote:

Hi dino48, the final is on next Sunday at 5am New Zealand time ....... not sure in California time though.

I get too watch American football sat and sunday Rugby and Nfl football on sunday. I am going to have too go too the store too get more Beer and snacks!!!!. I will video record any times if they are too early or late.

Yo Dino!  Looks like the Australia/New Zealand match is aired Saturday Morning 9:00AM on NBC here on the West Coast.

Bit early in the day for Beer and snacks..... but there is always coffee and Waffles!

16 (edited by dino48 2015-10-29 17:21:11)

Doug_Smith wrote:

Yo Dino!  Looks like the Australia/New Zealand match is aired Saturday Morning 9:00AM on NBC here on the West Coast.

Bit early in the day for Beer and snacks..... but there is always coffee and Waffles!

Doug thanks for letting me know,ya that's way too early for beer I will have to have some good coffee and eggo frozen waffles. I am pulling for the All Blackes team. Beer later for the collage football. Sunday lineup looks good and I do not think my49ers will win,the rams have a tough defence. South Africa team on Saturday.

All Blackes  are kicking b--- at this time I am loving it another 25 min. too go. Go all Blackes!!

Yea the All Blacks beat the Aussies,great game.!!

Awesome game! All Blacks did themselves proud!!! I am one happy Kiwi smile

A big congratulations to the New Zealand All Blacks!

That's a decisive victory (34-17) and something to dance about.

http://www.espnscrum.com/PICTURES/CMS/2600/2672.jpg

Worthy mention goes to the Aussie's (silver medalists), and South Africa (bronze medalists) for their 24-13 win over Argentina.

my oldest son is a naturalised ozzy, so i was divided in my allegiances. i find i have more kiwi friends than ozzy ones and anyway i thought the all blacks played better all through the tournament.

SO WELL DONE NEW ZEALAND, CONGRATS.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill Williams wrote:

my oldest son is a naturalised ozzy, so i was divided in my allegiances. i find i have more kiwi friends than ozzy ones and anyway i thought the all blacks played better all through the tournament.

SO WELL DONE NEW ZEALAND, CONGRATS.

That was one of the best Rugby games I have seen. I could not belive some of the great kicking they did.