1 (edited by Strummerboy Bill 2015-10-26 13:33:43)

Topic: Are You Passive-Aggressive On The Internet?

If so, then quit it! I catch myself doing it and I hate that about me most of all.

For example, I will read something about (or to) me that sounds critical and instead of writing back and asking what rattled his/her cage, I just ignore them altogether and that's just wrong.

One loses friends that way and it doesn't have to happen.

Bottom line: If I say something to ( or about) you which doesn't sound quite right, then for heaven's sake, call me out about it! More than likely it wasn't even meant as a criticism.

So don't be passive-aggressive, like me sometimes.

Okay????

OKAY! smile wink

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Re: Are You Passive-Aggressive On The Internet?

Bill ...

I can't honestly recall anything you've ever posted on Chordie that could even be imagined as confrontational, let alone hostile. You're an asset to the Chordie community, and your sensitivity towards others just underlines this.

Thanks, it means a lot and what binds us all (music) is just such a great catalyst, isn't it? I can honestly say I have never met anyone who doesn't like music (have you?). They may not favor a particular style, but music in general? Nope, never have.

Thanks for the compliment, my friend and I am happy to say that I feel that sensitivity coming right back to me! smile

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

That depends on what it is.I am pretty easy going,unless it is about a low life cockroach politician. They make me go ballistic!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I'm overtly aggressive.  That way there is no confusion.  big_smile

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Bill you are a positive force. Where would anyone be in life if it wasn't for honest interaction. If we all thought the same how boring. I have thrown another one of my songs up on YouTube about putting words and music together. Hope you  give it a listen and watch.
Pete

7 (edited by beamer 2015-11-02 06:22:51)

Nope, just in person. OH wait, Does Sarcasm count? LOLOL

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

I don`t know if I am passive aggressive. What I do know is that I will never write any comments that I wouldn`t say to someones face. Anyone that has seen any of my FB posts will see that. They may be insulting, offensive or crude. I will never write anything threatening. Doing things like that is gutless and just plain unbecoming.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.