Topic: well the Michael Jackson topic (wacko jacko)

I want really bad more information about this topic, because I have the impression that the more money you own, in the USA, the better you are treated.
If it wasn't for Michael Jackson, but for JOHN SMITH, with a low salary: what would be the verdict in the USA, or are the top lawyers THAT GOOD and SMOOTH.
See also OJ Simpson: when court says you are innocent, why does he has to pay so much to the family of the deceased. HERE: not guilty = not guilty.
See also Paris Hilton.
I think that the other topic was not written as I wanted to, but here is the real reason.
Difference in trials. Also as owner of the BEATLE songs, and still having the record sale THRILLER, that man is a mystery for me.

[color=blue]- GITAARDOCPHIL SAIS: TO CONQUER DEAD, YOU HAVE TO DIE[/color]   AND [color=blue] we are born to die[/color]
- MY GUITAR PLAYS EVERY STYLE = BLUES, ROCK, METAL, so I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT.
[color=blue]Civilization began the first time an angry person cast a word instead of a rock.[/color]

Re: well the Michael Jackson topic (wacko jacko)

lol well thats america for you.it ticks us off too but what can you do? Money can get you everything over here.... including 'get out of jail free' cards. Celebrities get off on all kinds of stuff that they'd lock me up for... then again you have to consider that most celebrities live in california and california is a kind of crazy seperate country all on its own.

All You Need is Love smile