Re: $25 amp

Zurf wrote:
Baldguitardude wrote:

They hold beer nicely too.

Looks like it holds bourbon as well as my bass amp.

https://zurf.smugmug.com/Miscellaneous/ … 4140-M.jpg

Just saw this image. You make your own spherical ice for your bourbon, at home? I like your style, Dude.

Zurf wrote:
dino48 wrote:
Zurf wrote:

I can't figure out the knobs yet.  Pedals are beyond my limited cognitive powers.

Drink the bourbon first then play with the knobs!

That's how I do it, which may go a long way towards explaining the results.

That methoud can work with more bourbon!!!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Baldguitardude wrote:
Zurf wrote:
Baldguitardude wrote:

They hold beer nicely too.

Looks like it holds bourbon as well as my bass amp.

https://zurf.smugmug.com/Miscellaneous/ … 4140-M.jpg

Just saw this image. You make your own spherical ice for your bourbon, at home? I like your style, Dude.

On Amazon, I think it is, they sell spherical ice trays in the shape of the Star Wars Death Star. Don't have one myself, but they look very cool.

Your Pal

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

Yeah Bill I've seen those. I've also seen a copper one sold by Macallan (I think) that you can just jam regular ice in to and after a few minutes - poof! There it is.

I drink too fast to make a fancy schmancy ice cube worth the investment.

30 (edited by Zurf 2015-11-18 21:10:37)

Baldguitardude wrote:

Yeah Bill I've seen those. I've also seen a copper one sold by Macallan (I think) that you can just jam regular ice in to and after a few minutes - poof! There it is.

I drink too fast to make a fancy schmancy ice cube worth the investment.

If you drink fast, then the ice hardly melts.  Seems like a good investment to me!  You can cool two or maybe three drinks with the fancy schmancy ice.  That's what Topdown told me anyway.  I wouldn't know from my own experience...  roll

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Yes sir, however I drink fast and often. Time making ice = less time drinking.  I should perhaps learn to multi task.

OK next Chordiestock,, its basic pedals time!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)