1 (edited by Tenement Funster 2015-11-25 10:40:35)

Topic: Dear Santa?

I don't know if Santa checks Chordie for gift suggestions, or even how many of us have been naughty or nice roll. What musical gift is on your list this year ... just in case he pops in?

Re: Dear Santa?

I really need a boss rc3 loop pedal  urgently cos my rc2 doesnt have enough space ,so please santa  drop one off when your passing so I can prepare all the loops for my boxing day solo gig.

I really need some new stage speakers as I've had to turn down gigs in bigger places cos the ones I've got ain't got enough guts. But Santa, I need them now, I can't wait till Christmas day. Please....

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I'd like a K&K Pure 12 String pickup and an LR Baggs M1 Passive pickup. Active would be OK too.

I already ordered a quiver and a site for my 3D bow. My wife will give me that. I'm considering some new arrows for my target bow for her to give me.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Dear Santa
                  I haven't done anything bad this year, I just did everything badly.
could you please send me another brain cell to keep the one I already have company?
That way I may be able to play my guitar & mouth organ at the same time.

Thick as two short planks

K.I.R.    That is hysterical !

I was thinking along the same lines :

Dear Santa,
Can I have a good voice that sounds like singing ?

And not  to be greedy - I 'd like a couple of those cells your dropping off at Keep It Real's house.... that way I could remember the words to more than two complete songs - other of course than Happy Birthday and Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer ! smile

But I will forego everything if you can   bring some peace and comfort to Bill and Dondra - they deserve it.

I too have been comparatively good.

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I want a new Mustang GT

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

TIGLJK wrote:

But I will forego everything if you can   bring some peace and comfort to Bill and Dondra - they deserve it.

Jim

Ditto!

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Make three votes for peace and comfort for the DrummerBoy family.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude