Topic: G B blues band rehearsal vid from 2011

Found  this  old  vid  on my  drive   from some  yrs  back   Brian ,Lefteris  and  my  self  having  a  bit  of  fun with  Possession over  judgement  day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqII7Bb5RdI

Re: G B blues band rehearsal vid from 2011

Sounds great,you had darker and shorter hair then.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Certainly shorter but as for darker its either a trick of the light or it needed washing lol,my kids sent me grey along time ago

Graham

very nice.   First of all - you remind me of Eric Clapton in this performance !!

Secondly, - I was wondering at first about the angle you playing your guitar, then later saw the slide on finger and the resonator guitar -  awesome !!!

Lastly - I'm an idiot for detail when I watch video from all my years of coaching -   who is the guy in the white suit in the picture(painting)  - I saw it in the reflection of the mirror by the bass player. It reminded me of Colonel Sanders of KFC  smile   

anyway - a really nice practice session - I wish I could come see you live on stage someday !!

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Thanks Jim glad you like it .Dont know who the pic of col saunders really is I suspect it may have been Lefteris the bass player when he got married cos he looked a lot different then ,his wife Daggi does make exteemly good finger likin chicken though.Not to mention the black forrest gateux

Grah1 wrote:

my kids sent me grey along time ago

Something my father could have said lol

Great band Graham!

[url]https://soundcloud.com/curtis-k-music[/url]

very cool brother. loved the beat, really got my feet tapping. you mention the bassist (also playing pedal hi-hat) but not the other guitarist?

i wish i'd taped some of the gigs/rehearsals i had with the various bands i've played with. i know some were filmed with no sound....shows how long ago that was...LOL

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Phill thats my very good friend Brian Viall the B in G B  my right hand man of many years.Sadly Brian is currently fighting the big C and is having a tough time.I hope he makes a full recovery and we can get GB back on the road I know how much he misses it.