Re: New Guitar Day!

dino48 wrote:
unclejoesband wrote:
dino48 wrote:

I got your e-mail Roger and sent you the photo I owe you some Mountain Dew or Dr.Pepper!  Vince                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Thanks very Much Roger and think I owe you  TWELVE pack of Mountain Dew.f

Back in August, in New York, Roger discovered he liked Birch Beer. smile

UJB I did not think he drank any beer,or is that root beer?

Similar to root beer yes. Non alcoholic.

Birch Beer is great and so is Mountain Dew, they were my two favourite tipples whilst Amy and Jim put up with my invasion smile.

Incidentally I brought several Birch Beers back home and gave then to my students to try and not one of them really liked it (wish I had kept them for myself now). I still have one can left in my fridge for a special occasion.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

dino48 wrote:

smile  Birch Beer is similar to Root Beer.  Roger took a few of each home with him to share with his students. 

beautiful Guitar btw!!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

mekidsmom wrote:
dino48 wrote:

smile  Birch Beer is similar to Root Beer.  Roger took a few of each home with him to share with his students. 

beautiful Guitar btw!!!!

Amy did you ever get him a Root Beer float or some root beer Popsicyles. Birch Beer must be an east cost thing.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Roger Guppy wrote:

I still have one can left in my fridge for a special occasion.

Roger

The Zombie Apocalypse? smile

mekidsmom wrote:
dino48 wrote:

beautiful Guitar btw!!!!

It wasn`t Polar Birch Beer by any chance?/ Was it ??

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/416944_340809975961993_221854406_n.jpg?oh=d46941d07b6b8d66f8a8bda34ca01c25&oe=56ED335D

33 (edited by dino48 2015-12-09 01:38:18)

I guess when you come next time I will try too get you some of that Roger. I have never seen it on the west coast.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman