1 (edited by daddycool 2015-12-24 18:52:17)

Topic: Vintage electro acoustic for sale

Hi I have a vintage electro acoustic guitar for sale or part exchange for an amp bigger than a 15watt.it is black with cleft holes top and bottom,gold plckups ,the film covers are still on the pickups and finger plate it has only been on amp about four times as it has only been used to chord and play my new songs,it's about 7years old but as new,I am asking

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: Vintage electro acoustic for sale

My family brought me a sunburst one for my 60th and I had a solid electric at Christmas last year so it's surplus to my needs

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Good to see you back here. I can not afford another guitar now but yours sounds interesting.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

hi dino its a lovely piece of equipment ,sounds well,its basically as new cos i only played it to play and chord my songs,i have three guitars now so its surplus to my needs,i'd consider px for a amp larger than a 15 watt or one that i can plug my mike in at the same time,as i use a kareoke player for my mike n recording