Topic: Lost guitar

My lost guitar was constructed at The Juan Roberto Guitar Works in Phoenix, AZ in the early 70's.

She's a six-string beauty with a rosette inlaid with snail shells, a  slot-head and an oil, not lacquer finish.

She is very heavy due to the infamous double back patterned after Maccaferri, glued in with a substance not unlike concrete which defeated the purpose of the double backs resonance. I imagine the instrument is still in one piece unless someone made the effort to remove that double back, or fashion it into a coffee table or planter. 

I left Arizona in '78 to move to California. Foolish youth that I was, I sold it at my garage sale, in a blue and orange foam traveling case.

I would love to have her back.  Please reply to this post. thank you, db

Re: Lost guitar

Welcome too the forum dbdillon,I do not think you will find that guitar it has been a super long time.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Lost guitar

You still have'nt found what your looking for, you described this guitar back in 2014. thats a long time, but keep looking, maybe, just maybe it will happen.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".