Topic: trouble

any one else having trouble getting into the site?

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Re: trouble

Chordie was down for quite a while yesterday as the internet providers were working on the power supply. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I noticed yesterdays outage also. I don't understand the techno stuff it takes to run a web site so thanks Roger for sharing that piece of info.
I'd also like to say thanks to you and all the moderators who help keep our family supplied with such a great site. You guys Rock the House.

Joe

I couldn't get on Chordie yesterday, but all back to normal now.

Thick as two short planks

my short cut is not working any more but other than things seem working fine now. thank you to the people  keep this place going

I had to refresh the page this morning to get in.

Peatle Jville wrote:

I had to refresh the page this morning to get in.

Ya that happens here a lot,I know that they are doing some work on the site now so I hope it will improve it

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

could not get in through the main link had to click on song book or artist once in no problem getting around

i thought it was something to do with the storms thats been blowing. still getting the punBB fault banner up. only getting in through the back door. wink

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Many of these niggling problems will be sorted when the 'ALL NEW SPARKING CHORDIE' is unveiled. smile
We are presently Beta testing her to iron out any bugs we can find before we let everyone loose on her to make it a trouble free transition for you all. (OK there are bound to be a few that we miss but you can let us know so that Per can sort them).

Hopefully it will not be long now.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Roger Guppy wrote:

Many of these niggling problems will be sorted when the 'ALL NEW SPARKING CHORDIE' is unveiled. smile
We are presently Beta testing her to iron out any bugs we can find before we let everyone loose on her to make it a trouble free transition for you all. (OK there are bound to be a few that we miss but you can let us know so that Per can sort them).

Hopefully it will not be long now.

Roger

I'm feeling like a 8 year old on Christmas morning. smile

Likewise, UJB ... I can't wait to see the "all new sparkling Chordie". It's an awesome site as is!

I'm hoping we can attach pics right from our computer's and embed video's right in the post.

A larger assortment of smilies would be cool too. wink

unclejoesband wrote:

I'm hoping we can attach pics right from our computer's and embed video's right in the post.

A larger assortment of smilies would be cool too. wink

yes on all and how about Kiosks where you can post a picture that you can see!!!!!!!!!!!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I can't log on to chordie through firefox and just happened to try ie and I'm in, what happened?  Man, I'm a mess without my daily chordie fix. What happened? It's good to "see" everyone.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Please don't mind me clawing at myself. It's nothing but some "Cold Turkey" withdrawal.

"It's got me....... on the run!"

Bill

Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Fender GDO300 Orchestral - a gift from Amy & Jim
Rogue Beatle Bass
Journal: www.wheretobud.blogspot. com

smile  You guys are gonna LOVE the NEW CHORDIE layout!

The ENTIRE site is getting an overhaul... the forums may not have tons of new "features" - but fear not! Even if new features aren't implemented in the forums immediately, I think some new ones might be down the road.  1st and foremost is getting the main portion of the site beautified and working better.  Who wants to say a big "hoo-rah" for less downtime in the near future??

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I can now log on through firefox again.  So here's a big "HOO-RAH" for the new Chordie. You don't know what you got - till it's gone.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Still have to log in,,,  glad Chordie remembers my password,,,   

badeye                cool

one caper after another