Topic: Old friends jammin

A  little  vid  of some  of  my  old  band mates  from GB blues  jammin in Annas  Cafe in Sitia  last week .Nik is  playing  kajon  not just freakin out .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lku6Onl … e=youtu.be

Re: Old friends jammin

Looks like he was out of it,glad he was playing an insterment.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Graham

I liked it  !
I wish I had the opportunity to that.   

Looks like a lot of fun

Thanks for sharing

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Very Cool!

Is the cafe owner a friend?

I can't think of anywhere around here where you go out for a meal and bring your friends and their guitars.

Yeah Anna and Maria are friends they are siisters who run the place.Dino Nik was playing kajon. Most of the little cafe bars love it when we turn up and playthere are at least five places in Sitia I can walk into and play just for fun  and another couple who will pay good money if we play an electric gig.I do like to play the small venues cos it helps their economy, times are hard here.

lol   if i went to a local place  and played and sang - I might clear the place out ! smile

You have to be very talented as you are Graham to get such a reception. 
I am sure most of the places around where I live woule it if you showed !

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Its a very small community Jim every body knows everybody which is great but can be difficult to keep any secrets lol