Topic: Just Am jam session

Here is a link to Jerome Alan and myself.  As I said its not all great, my first time ever at playing lead. (i come in about the time the drums do) You can hear 2 very different sounding guitars though. I am playing a Gibson SG with 1 bridge humbucker, Alan is on an Epi Les Paul and J is on Drums (This is the one that made him hurt LOLOL) CAUTION it gets crazy towards the end and there are some F bombs and personal opinions of the singer being stated.   By no means am I going to have a political debate or entertain thoughts as such.  LISTEN  realize it turns to PUNK and just laugh with us. ENJOY
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/500 … %20Jam.mp3

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: Just Am jam session

Hey Scott!  I finally got a few minutes to peruse a few of the forums, and found THIS!  smile  I thought you would be posting the link up on your other thread over in the chat corner and was waiting to see it there.  The recording is a little fuzzy, so I put my headphones on, and that helped quite a bit.  I don't know much about playing in a band or lead guitar, but ... for a group of guys that hasn't had much time to play around together, it doesn't sound too bad!  smile  IN FACT, there were a few moments in there were it sounded quite GOOD! 

Thank you for sharing this with us!  You might want to post a link in your chat thread over to this thread for anyone looking for your sound file.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.