Topic: tears in heaven cover

I saw a post where some was looking for tears in heaven the other day, I thought that's one I have not played in a while. so I dusted it off,  here's a little instrumental of it still has few rough spots need some more practice
https://soundcloud.com/mojo01/tears-in-heaven-cover

out of tune out of key and out of touch

Re: tears in heaven cover

Sounds about right too me.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I remember seeing this post a few weeks ago and meaning to come back in here to listen and comment.  I'm so glad it's still here, and you didn't remove the recording.  smile  That's such a beautiful song, and tends to make me cry... thinking about that whole, what if Heaven is there and do little kids grow up or just stay little and would they be living a whole different life like some other dimension and even remember us?  Well, anyway, that's what I hear when I listen to this song.  It is a DIFFICULT song to play.  There's no way I could do it justice!  I think you've done it quite well. 

If you have been practicing it since this was posted, I'd love to hear a new recording all polished up!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

mekidsmom wrote:

I remember seeing this post a few weeks ago and meaning to come back in here to listen and comment.  I'm so glad it's still here, and you didn't remove the recording.  smile  That's such a beautiful song, and tends to make me cry... thinking about that whole, what if Heaven is there and do little kids grow up or just stay little and would they be living a whole different life like some other dimension and even remember us?  Well, anyway, that's what I hear when I listen to this song.  It is a DIFFICULT song to play.  There's no way I could do it justice!  I think you've done it quite well. 

If you have been practicing it since this was posted, I'd love to hear a new recording all polished up!  smile

it has been awhile since I had learned to play that one, I learned  it after my bother passed away (man time flies) almost 20 years ago now . it used to get to me when I played it. had not played it in some time , tried a couple of times to learn to sing it but it just never seemed to sound right to me so I gave upon that. that was recorded a while I was at work on my travel guitar , so looks like I will be doing some practicing and redoing on it on my Taylor and see if that makes a difference.

out of tune out of key and out of touch

big_smile  I'm looking forward to it!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.