Topic: New Update log's me out!

Hi folks,
I was wondering if anyone is having  problems trying to look up & ad songs to a song book. It seem to log me out every time I look up a song or artist. When I log back in Chordie asks me to Confirm Action & I end up on an error page. I do have an older MAC from '06. I'm wondering is it me?
Thanks
Briguy777

Re: New Update log's me out!

Hi Briguy

Probably not. chordie was moved to a new server yesterday and the admin is working out some bugs. Have patience. I'm sure they'll get it worked out.

Hi Briguy777!  Welcome to the NEW Chordie and forums!  It's Saturday morning here in NY (EST 7am) - I've just checked and am not experiencing this issue.  It may have happened to you when the site was still being worked on.  Can you check again and let us know if you're still experiencing this issue?

If so, please try clearing your browser's cache, then attempt to log in again.

If this doesn't resolve the issue, we would like to get more information from you (such as the operating system you are using and browser as well as browser version - let us know if you need help finding this information as well).  Using an updated browser may solve the issue if yours is outdated (which may be likely as you state you are using an older computer).  You may wish to try downloading google chrome or mozilla firefox for free if your Safari is unable to be updated to the current version.

The new update may have a few glitches here and there, we greatly appreciate your help finding them all and fixing them to make Chordie better than ever!  Thanks!!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Briguy777  -- Another user has also reported this in another thread... and I see that you are actually CORRECT.  My apologies.  This is still an issue.  Here's what he said:

I seem to have found a solution to my issue.... if I type the song name in the new (and absolutely wonderful!!!!) search window on the home page, I am able to add the song to my songbook that way.  It appears that when I use the "Song" or "Artist" tab at the top and search through that function, I am not able to add a song to my songbook.  PS - really lovin' the new website revamp.... nicely done!!! :-)

So, we have added this issue to the list - searching from the Song or Artist page logs you out, however searching from the "home" page via the text input search does not log you out.  For now, I hope that work around will help you in staying logged in.  I'll ensure our admin is aware of the log out issue!!!  Thank you again for the report!

This should now be resolved!  smile

My music p.c. run's mac. office  it will no longer run chordae are the to no longer compatible ?

Thanks for everyone getting back to me! I find the new look awesome & much easier to navigate the site in general!
Thanks again,
Briguy