Topic: New video

Bart and I are still diddling with music, writting songs and emailing tracks back and forth.
I just finished editing this into a video and thought I would share.  Haven't been on here for a while and I like the new look!
My son has been on me to do a cover song so I sent him this one on acoustic and in the subject line "first cover song!" Hahaaha.. it was his he had wrote some time back and I had done a bass track for him on it. I changed some lyrics and slowed it down.  So he sent me back his accompaniment and I dubbed my gorilla thumb guitar solo at the end.
'Live' from two different cities in Indiana.. kind of!
OK we won't be on American Idol but I love being a retired idol American!  Have a good day all.

https://youtu.be/Y7B92NUhcd8

In my late teens I had a drug problem...now in my sixties all my problems have a drug.

Re: New video

Rich and Bart

Awesome!

I enjoyed that a lot !!!

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

Nice one. Disappointed that you drank the last of the coffee and did not save me some lol. I guess they were your family shots but were the country side ones your locality or stock photos?

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Well done thanks for sharing.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

5 (edited by richeverman 2016-02-16 20:11:55)

Thank you Jim and Roger.   and Dino and Grah1     Appreciated!   
Roger - Sorry bout the coffee I got what was left after my wife took hers for work.  Bless her heart.   Yes those were my five kiddos and husbands with my 15 grandkids.
Most of the video is around southern Indiana with the exception of the Rocky Mountain Creek near Black Hawk, Co and the barren wasteland and dust cyclone which I think was taken in New Mexico on our way home from Vegas vacation.  The bridge is the old bridge in Paducah, Ky.    The water falls in the river is Hindostan Falls on the East Fork river just a few miles from home.  The clock was one of those noisy battery operated ones I finally took off the wall.  It was as bad as a dripping faucet!  I dug it out of the utility room!!  smile There was a site on the internet that you can download royalty free videos which I think was the world shot and galaxy.  The rest was transitions and effects in the Pinnacle Studio 18 Video software I like to play with smile    Thanks again!

I forgot about the abandon homestead.. it is just down the road.  I use it and the falls in this video of Southern Indiana country side Jeep Ride!
https://youtu.be/gPZKvakeOjo

In my late teens I had a drug problem...now in my sixties all my problems have a drug.

Nice recording

Very cool!!

http://www.desismileys.com/smileys/desismileys_0500.gif

Well Done & enjoyed it a lot!!

"what is this quintessence of dust?"  - Shakespeare

That is a nice part of the world that you live in, even the river proudly displays the flag smile

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

REALLY GREAT!  Awesome job fellas!  Thank you for sharing this with us!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Thank you all for the kind comments!  Really appreciate it!