Topic: Where is My Songbook

Everytime I go to it, it asks me to log in again (and again, and again.......)

2 (edited by unclejoesband 2016-02-26 16:06:40)

Re: Where is My Songbook

Read through this thread and see if you can find answers here.

http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=28673

If not, make a comment and our tech guru, mekidsmom, will probably be able to help.

I just joined today and I'm trying to find a friend's songbook so can share tunes. I know his user name, but how do I search for his songbook?  Thanks  "Chordie66"

chordie66 wrote:

I just joined today and I'm trying to find a friend's songbook so can share tunes. I know his user name, but how do I search for his songbook?  Thanks  "Chordie66"

Welcome chordie66

Here is a link to public songbooks. I'm afraid that's the best I can do without knowing the name. There are a LOT to go through.

http://www.chordie.com/publicbooks.php

chordie66 wrote:

You can only search published Songbooks so make sure it is published, find out the title of his Songbook then use the 'Sort' at the top right of the page to have them shown alphabetically and then you should be able to find it.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

ssharpe wrote:

Everytime I go to it, it asks me to log in again (and again, and again.......)

yup, go to that thread UJB sent you to - and actually follow the instructions I just gave for the last guy about clearing cookies... and what to do next if that doesn't work!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

chordie66 wrote:

Honestly, the best way to find someone else's songbook is to have them first make sure it's public, and then to send you the link directly (via email or facebook or whatever method of communication you have).  Admin is working on adding in a search feature for songbooks though!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.