Topic: Adding to my songbook

I believe that I have set up my songbook correctly but it will only allow me to save three songs.

What am I doing wrong?

TCBLUE

Re: Adding to my songbook

Hi tcalvano & welcome to chordie!

This weekend there will be some improvements made to chordie's servers.  The changes are expected to take a day.  Your problem may be related to this upgrade process.

Other than that, I don't know why this would be happening - I'm not the programming whiz.
Try this workaround:
Create a new songbook - - - go to your songbook page and you'll see a button there to start a new book.
I know this doesn't solve your problem, but at least you will be able to add to your collection of songs this way.

Hopefully, somebody with more technical knowhow can suggest a real fix.
James

"That darn Pythagorean Comma thing keeps messing me up!"
[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagorean_comma[/url]

Hi Tcalvano, I have that problem alot but not always when i try too put a song from someones songbook. If I go too the artist post,the same song will load right up.    hope that helps.    dino

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

i was renaming my songbook and accidentally delted the name - i now have 21 songs in limbo - cannot access them, i can only create a new book - any way to get those songs to a book without adding them all over again ???

Hi Scottandrobin

If you create a new songbook, even naming it the same as you had your old one, you can swap songs from songbook to songbook,
So if you create a new one you can copy or move all those songs into your new song book.

Ken

ye get some that are cut out for the job and others just get by from pretending

If you have problems with your account/songbook, please send a mail to admin@chordie.com. Include your login-information. I will fix it.

i am unable to add a song to my songbook with this new format

Hi There,

You have resurrected an 8 year old thread and there are current ones about Songbook difficulties that mekidsmom is help sort out for people.

Please read though this thread and repost there if you are unable to find the answer:

http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic. … 22#p169622

Please try and be specific with your question as it is very difficult to help if we do not know how far you are getting and what is going wrong for you.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Hi There -

I cannot add a song to my songbook. I am logged in, and when I go to add it, it takes me to the Index page of the forum. Any suggestions on how I can do this? Thanks very much!

anna,

Please refer to the post by Roger that is directly above yours. You will find a link to help with songbook issues.