Topic: For all of us

https://soundcloud.com/rough-as-gut/rate-you
Gidday.
I just wrote this song,it`s kinda about musicians/sportspeople/artists.Anyone giving it a go.
some times they take a bit of flack or are not appreciated for their efforts.
Having said that, a lot of my music listening is you guys,so yeah perhaps i shouldn`t have
been silent for so long.so  i for one are listening to you.so keep it coming.
Because `I Rate you`

The King Of Audio Torture

Re: For all of us

another cracker of a song. well sung and played with tons of emotion. i rate you brother

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I like it.  You're welcome at my campfire any time.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Great song, so true. Thanks

Thick as two short planks

Good job! Nicely thought out song, well done.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

6 (edited by Peatle Jville 2016-03-12 22:18:31)

Great song easybeat played and sung perfectly.The old Tall Poppy syndrom is alive and kicking in the world. I like those old saying such as, People in Glass Houses shouldnt throw bricks,, Or maybe it is the Damd if you do Damd if you dont. Well done E B you hit the nail on the head perfectly . People reading this please give Easy Beats song a listen it is well worth the efffort. Chordians from all over the world I Rate You. You  all have  wealth of life experiences and an interesting diversity of living playing and singing. Your stories are all unique and worth telling. Just think in a hundred years time someone might be singing one of your songs. Long live music when all else is gone.

I RATED IT AS GOOD ALL AROUND.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman