Topic: Cannot Print Songs

Hi Chordie Folks!

Have been a huge fan of your website for many years and until just recently haven't ever had trouble printing anything.  Currently any time I attempt to print a song (using your printer icon most time yet at others just highlighting the selection) my printer begins to load the paper and then freezes up for a minute.  When it finally prints it only prints the top line of the page for example: (Chordie - Tom Petty I WONT BACK DOWN - Guitar Chords, Guitar Tabs and Lyrics Page 1 of 1), but the rest of the page is blank.  My printer is functioning perfectly for all other websites and applications.  Anything you could do to support me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again, Michael.

Re: Cannot Print Songs

Hello Michael,

Go through this thread and see if you can find an answer. There's a lot of info here.

http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=28673

3 (edited by bluejeep 2016-03-12 22:39:56)

Hi Michael, there have been alot of changes to Chordie with the new update and it takes a bit of getting used to. I seem to remember someone posting about how to print with the new Chordie format.  I have'nt tried to print since the big change  but I'll keep loooking for the answer to your problem or maybe one of the mods will pop in with the information you need.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

If you're still having issues, please post back here and let us know.  I'll be happy to do some trouble shooting with you.  I'll need to know if this only happens with one song, or all songs, as well as the browser you're using.  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Hi,,,,I tried to print a song for the first time in a while.  I got no response from the printer which is brand new and able to print other things.  I
I'm using a Chromebook.  Is that a problem?  Thanks much.
edeichler@comcast.net